ScrumDesk allows tracking time on subtasks in hours. Work logs are available in the side view where new log entry can be added or removed incorrect one.
Add work log
To add new work log entry it is necessary to set:
- Date and time when work has been completed,
- Time spent in hours that has been invested into completion of the task,
- Remaining time to evaluate remaining work necessary for completion of the task. ScrumDesk will also calculate it based on estimation and time spent, but consider to validate this proposed value so your burn down chart will be correct.
- The message allows to describe, comment, work log entry.
Visual indication of the progress
ScrumDesk indicates time with three bars:
- the blue bar indicates estimated time for the task,
- the green bar indicates time spent,
- orange bar indicates the remaining time.
If everything runs well, then Remaining time = Estimated – Spent. But this is not always true. ScrumDesk indicates if work takes shorter, or longer than estimated.
Edit work log entry
ScrumDesk doesn’t support editing of work log entries. Work log entry can be however deleted and added correctly once again.
Remove work log entry
Only an author of the work log entry, or ScrumMaster, can delete work log entry. When deleted, the time will be updated on task card as well. All work log entries will be sorted accordingly.
< See the latest activities and changes | Content | Impediment and Waiting flags >