This document is a form of legal agreement between individual or a single entity, company or whatever applies AND ScrumDesk s r.o., EU based company.
By using our services and products you agree to comply and to be bound by the content of this document in its latest version.
By creating an account with ScrumDesk:
- you are fully responsible for all content created and modified under your account,
- taking all responsibility if transmitting any form of malware or viruses,
- you should not, in under any circumstances to use ScrumDesk for any illegal activities.
ScrumDesk applications can be unavailable during an upgrade, backup and other administrative procedures necessary for the appropriate availability of applications and services. These procedures are typically published on Twitter channel @scrumdesk.
Applications and API that we provide are always evolving and the form and nature of applications may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
The client must have only one account registered per company or person in case of personal usage. All user licenses are connected to company license.
ACADEMIC & NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
ScrumDesk products are available for free for academic (all features, all user licenses) and non-profit (20 free user licenses) organizations.
Eligibility is considered by ScrumDesk sales by validation of:
- organization details filled up in Account settings page available for administrators:
- name of the organization
- official contact person + work email who represents the organization
- a brief description of your projects
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
When you use or interact with our products, we may collect Personal Data. For all users we collect:
- An email address used to access customer’s project data managed in ScrumDesk products. Email address is always voluntarily provided by the user itself, or by the non-ScrumDesk person inviting the user into our product. Email might be required in case of contact for support inquiries, or respond to one of our surveys. The email address can be provided without the necessity to be personally identified.
- As ScrumDesk is collaboration solution, first and last name should be provided as well. ScrumDesk doesn’t require your real name, the name is used just for the purpose of the communication, messaging and collaboration within your team. The picture of the user can be provided as well.
- We also automatically collect certain technical data that is sent to us from the computer, mobile device and/or browser through which you access the services (“Automatic Data”). Automatic Data, includes without limitation, a unique identifier associated with your access device and/or browser (including, for example, your Internet Protocol (IP) address) characteristics about your access device and/or browser, statistics on your activities on the Services, information about how you came to the Services and data collected through Cookies, Pixel Tags, Local Shared Objects, Web Storage and other similar technologies.
- If you register for a paid versions, you will provide financial information (e.g., your credit card number and expiration date, billing address, etc.) some of which may constitute Personal Data.
- We may also collect or receive Personal Data from organization account or project account administrators, your credit card issuing bank, payment processing partners, social media, or other third party integrations.
According to GDPR, ScrumDesk company is data controller company, not data processor.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
If you provide Personal Data for a certain purpose, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came.
If you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to or use of the products or any functionality thereof, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to or use of the product or functionality and to analyze your use of such product or functionality. For instance, if you supply Personal Data relating to your identity or qualifications to use certain portions of the product, we will use that information to make a decision as to granting you access to use such product and to assess your ongoing qualification to use such product.
We may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes, including without limitation, to help us improve the content and functionality of the product, to better understand our users, to improve the product, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms of Service, to manage your account and provide you with customer service, and to generally manage the product and our business. Data are also used to evaluate your use of our product for billing purposes.
The information collected is intended exclusively to use for improving the quality of service and is not shared with third parties in any form.
WHAT WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
ScrumDesk company is not sharing or selling any collected information to third parties except situations:
- in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, an always underwritten request from law enforcement agencies.
Our applications and web pages use following third-party services to better manage them:
- Google Analytics for web traffic analysis purposes,
- StatCounter for web traffic analysis purposes,
- MouseFlow for web traffic analysis purposes,
- MixPanel for products usage tracking,
- Disquss for discussions,
- LiveChatoo for real time chat,
- UserVoice integrated in the application for your feedback,
- Rollbar to track errors,
- Payment gateway GPPay,
- Amazon S3 to store attachments, avatars, and pictures,
- Ceskoslovenska Obchodni Banka (CSOB)
If you have a complaint about how we handle your Personal Data, please get in touch with us.
HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE PERSONAL DATA
You can request access to your Personal Data being stored by us. You can also ask us to correct, update or delete any inaccurate Personal Data that we process about them. All personal data we evidence is accessible via product itself.
If you are a registered User, you can exercise these rights by logging in and visiting the My Account page. Both registered and unregistered Users may also exercise these rights by contacting us directly by email or at the address specified below.
If a user initiates a data deletion request, ScrumDesk is authorized to delete or anonymize Personal Data of the requesting user from the product. Some data however still will be needed for the team in which user acted as a team member.
Comments, work logs, and changes will be kept for purpose of the project manager in the product. ScrumDesk company considers these data as client’s data and therefore the organization account administrator should be contacted in case user want to remove all related data. ScrumDesk company will provide support to administrators and users in such case.
Accounts which were not used for more than 12 months will be fully deleted except financial data necessary to prove the payment and invoicing. These are kept for 10 years and then forgotten/deleted. Any information regarding the processing/storing of your personal data can be obtained upon request here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your account can be closed by contacting us, directly by email to email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ScrumDesk uses third-party vendors (Amazon S3) and hosting partners (DigitalOcean) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to host our software solutions.
All the rights to the software remain in possession of ScrumDesk while you retain all the right to your data. ScrumDesk company does not change data without previous agreement.
In case of necessary support for hosted solutions, the client can invite email@example.com as project team member so ScrumDesk company support can check the case. In case of need, data are changed only with the previous approval of the customer. ScrumDesk company does not maintain local repository in case of the on-site edition in any way.
ScrumDesk retains ownership of all proprietary rights in the service provided. You are not allowed to remove, overwrite or by any other way deface displayed trademarks or copyright or.
You may not reverse engineer, in any way, any part of service provided.
TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION
If your subscription expired or is any longer valid by other means, ScrumDesk may disable your access to the service.
ScrumDesk can cancel your account if you are not accessing your data in the period longer than 60 days.
Cancellation from your side is possible at any time either within applications or by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The ScrumDesk and all related components and information are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, and ScrumDesk company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
You acknowledge that ScrumDesk company does not warrant that the ScrumDesk applications will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free.