Fundamental training for ScrumMasters, managers and team leaders.
The training explains the responsibilities of the Scrum Master role. In the course, participants will learn how to prepare team/organization for agile transformation. Potential scrum masters will understand how to support scrum ceremonies, team members and product owners. The course also provides information on how to identify root causes of problems and how to set up a continuous improvement process in a company.
Scrum masters, team leaders, management, product owners.
A maximum number of attendees is 15 per training.
- Role of ScrumMaster. Responsibilities.
- Scrum ceremonies supported by Scrum Master
- Relationship of great Scrum Master.
- Anti-patterns of scrum masterships
- Lean principles and their application in software development
- Value flow mapping and process optimization
- Great Kanban board,
- Necessary soft skills of great scrum master
- Techniques of root cause analyzes
- A3 Thinking as a tool for continuous improvement
- Collaboration with the product owner, other scrum masters and management
- How to prepare for iteration planning
- How to do great daily standup
- Agile metrics
- Agile retrospective and its techniques
- Case studies