- [NEW] Possibility to display Complexity chart by estimated or spent time. Now you can check how is your team good in estimation of storypoints.
- [FIX] Task title not possible to enter in Firefox.
- [FIX] An internal structure for worklogs has not been updated in case of split/clone. This wasn’t problem for users in front end.
- [FIX] Fix of 3rd party components as incorrect defects were reported in browser console.
For Product Owners: Requirements hierarchy
Are epics and user stories not enough to describe your products? Maybe it is good you have such problem. Typically it indicates you should think about your epics more thoroughly.
In the last year, ScrumDesk has been started to use by companies with more complex products. In such case, you will probably need to break down epics into features and only then to small user stories. Or even more complex hierarchy (still be aware that less is more!).
When will it be available? Hopefully in our 1-2 sprints!
For ScrumMasters: Find root causes
Our consultants helped more than one hundred of ScrumMasters. When you start with agile transformation, you are probably more focused on Scrum, processes, and teams. However, one important job of ScrumMaster is forgotten.
ScrumMasters are not team assistants. They should be more change agents. The change requires to understand:
- problems and blockers
- root causes that should be removed first.
If you ever worked with such masters, they are using Casual Loops Diagram, Fishbone diagram or mind mapping.
We want you to do Scrum correctly. Therefore we are preparing the first MVP of Root Cause Analysis module into ScrumDesk where you can analyze your problem. You have to just ask a simple question. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
Module RCA will be available in January 2017. Wanna be one of the first users? Shot an email!