Update January 2017: ScrumDesk Windows is not supported anymore!
TFS 2010 is a big improvement compared to TFS 2008. Moreover, Microsoft company decided to support agile/scrum project management as well via the Microsoft Visual Scrum process template.
Even this, our customers are asking for possibilities to connect to TFS and add ScrumDesk as part of ALM. ScrumDesk still provides great visual management supporting Microsoft Visual ALM solution.
What are the benefits of our ScrumDesk Synchronization Hub?
- intuitive visual management in ScrumDesk
- all scrum ceremonies covered by ScrumDesk
- support of distributed teams
- all stories, tasks, impediments, and retrospective ideas available directly in Microsoft Visual Studio for your developers and testers
- information synchronized in both directions
More details about How to install and set up ScrumDesk Synchronization Hub are available in the guideline. Consider, please, this is a pre-release version.