ScrumDesk and Tomasz de Jastrzebiec Wykowski organize Certified ScrumMaster workshop in Bratislava, Slovakia.
May 10-11, 2016, Hotel Barónka, Mudrochova 2, Bratislava – Rača.
Till the end of Feb – 999€, later 1200€. VAT is not included.
Tomasz is first Certified Scrum Trainer from Poland.
In 2010 he started ProCognita to help IT organizations in their quest for Agile Culture as an independent coach and trainer. He leads training in a light and original way with a large dose of humor.
As a coach he focuses primarily on aspects of human behavior, observing both individual team members and the dynamics of the group.
Tomasz continuously expanding his knowledge by attending conferences, local group meetings and courses. On international conferences and local groups he is giving lectures and leading workshops. He also support and organize Agile and Lean events and conferences in Europe. In 2012 he co-founded a local Agile and Lean group – ALE Krakow, the second largest Agile community in Poland, with over 650 members.
The scope of the training is always adjusted to the knowledge and expectations of the participants.Most often it covers the following topics, presented in the form of exercises and discussions in small groups, and short lectures:
- Introduction and gathering of expectations
- Iterative approach simulation
- Agile Manifesto and Agile Mindset
- Introduction to Scrum
- Empirical Process Control and Scrum Pillars
- Scrum Process – Sprint Planning and Execution
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Ideal Product Owner exercise
- ScrumMaster role
- Development Team. Self-organization exercise
- Agile Requirements Management: Product Backlog and User Stories
- Communication exercise
- Creation of User Story and Acceptance Criteria exercises
- Managing Product Backlog – prioritization and refinement
- Timeline exercise
- Agile planning and estimating
- Agile Estimating. Planning Poker exercise
- Release planning
- Adapting to change
- Measuring and reporting progress. Velocity and Burn-down charts
- What does “Done” mean?
- Creating Definition-of-Done exercise
- Engineering practices and Technical Debt
- Scrum in Organization. Common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- (optionally) Scrum Lego simulation
- Q & A