Release date: October 16, 2009
Few days after the new version we are releasing a quick fix of problems found by the community.
As an addition is a new document available in Reports/Documents.
Document Sprint Stories
This document provides an easy access to all stories in selected Sprint.
It can be helpful if you are preparing a meeting with your management or customers.
Only subject, importance, estimated, and remaining time are displayed.
The status of the story is indicated by colored rectangle and icon
TIP: Click sprint in the timeline and refresh your document.
- Document Sprint Overview – make gray labels in the report to distinguish them
- Display Database version in Project view
- Reports – Release and Sprint combos are too narrow
- It is not possible to create a new story by double click in Planning view for
- It is not possible to choose Away online status
- Company Key can’t be assigned
- Crash if Skype is not installed
- Unassigned Release is displayed as date 01.01.1000
- Filter – click on Modified section will crash ScrumDesk if there is no history (untypical situation)
- Crash when a new story is created
- Buttons in License view (administration mode) are not displayed incorrect style
- Crash while calculating Velocity per Week chart
- Document Sprint overview – Importance was not visible sometimes