It is suggested to have an agile team not bigger than 7-9 people. In the case of the big project, this leads to having more teams that need to be synchronized.
ScrumDesk keep teams hierarchically organized in Team Manager page.
In this page Scrum Master can:
- manage teams
- add/remove team members from the database
- define a role of team members
- assign team members to the team
- create organization hierarchy by drag and drop
- search for team members and teams
Team Manager displays the hierarchy as a chart or in a grid.
Team member details are displayed in a card that can be easily manipulated. To change details double-click on it and detail window will appear.