ScrumDesk is available for more than three years already and many customers finished dozens of releases and sprints. Now is the best time to forget them!
With this version, you can archive release, its sprints, and backlog items so they are not loaded anymore in BACKLOG, PLAN or WORK views. This will significantly increase performance.
Archived items are still available in REPORTS and DOCUMENTS so you can check what was planned previously. This is a difference comparing to other popular application which does not provide such information easily.
If your product owner still needs to see what happen in history, archived releases can be displayed in PLAN view by click on the checkbox Show archived releases. Archived releases are displayed with gray pattern.
To archive release, click it and then click icon in details page.
- STORY MAP – cards shows longer titles.
- Faster loading of projects with a large number of releases and sprints.
- Tags in detail are offered instantly.
- Comments and the history changes available even team member is removed from the project or company account.
- Refactored API to achieve faster responses.
- Account administrators will be notified about the missing payment only once.
- 3rd party applications can use API via project token without the necessity to log in every time.